America Adapts is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a public 501c3 organization.
The America Adapts podcast explores the challenges presented by adapting to climate change, the global movement that has begun to drive change, and the approaches that are already working. Join climate change adaptation expert Doug Parsons as he talks with scientists, activists, policymakers and journalists about the choices we face and the people who make them.
- Catalyze global scale connections between experts and information on climate adaptation practice and research.
- Enhance visibility of adaptation research and current interventions to impacts of climate change, thereby connecting professionals and their efforts to maximize the resource base and increase the efficiency, efficacy and equity by which we can prepare and respond.
- Communicate critical issues on an real-time platform through interviews with scientists, activists, policy makers and journalists to communicate with the public and diffuse innovation.
- Broadcast the challenges and barriers presented by adapting to climate change through a variety of multi-channel media platforms.
- Inspire the public with the message of hope and possibilities balanced with an emphasis on the critical need to make changes.