A Systems Approach to Geomorphic Engineering (SAGE) addresses ongoing and future coastal dynamic landscape change and threats, and supports coastal transformation by integrating green and gray solutions to contribute to the resiliency of our communities, ecosystems and shorelines. SAGE is a Community of Practice of Federal, State, and Local Agencies, non- governmental organizations, academic institutions, engineers, and private businesses working together to:
- Use and promote green-gray approaches to ensure coastal community and shoreline resilience;
- Broaden science, engineering, policy and marketing activity both domestically and internationally;
- Engage community partners in regional demonstrations.
- Searchable Project Database: Contains multiple coastal resilience projects around the nation.
- Interactive Map: Displays completed projects from the SAGE Database with known locations.