Climate Tech Bootcamp
Duration: 4 weeks
Cost: $899 (Need-based scholarships and payment plans available.)
The Climate Tech Bootcamp supports early-stage climate entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and technologists globally by providing access to experts, mentors, and a like-minded community of peers dedicated to tackling climate change. We provide climate innovators with access to live, expert-led training modules, mentors and a peer community, giving them a foundation they can leverage as they build their ventures. Innovators gain skills and access to a climate focused ecosystem.
Get access to leaders: Participate in live expert sessions
Directly engage with leading climate tech experts in live sessions to focus on the fundamentals of building your early stage vision.
- Define the problem and your area of focus
- Refine your impact strategy
- Engage with experts familiar with investing in the climate tech space
- Understand your venture’s impact on climate
Think through tangible solutions to address climate change
Be part of the solution to address the enormous urgency of creating numerous good solutions to address climate change as quickly as possible.
- Solve climate problems now by thinking through your ideas with experts and your cohort
- Gain confidence in developing a process to address your problem area
- Analyze your ideas and solutions with those in the climate space
Break down barriers and strengthen connections
Break down global barriers by being part of a global climate tech ecosystem.
- Develop relationships with experts and your cohort from around the globe
- Be plugged into an ecosystem of expertise and peer innovators in climate that will strengthen over time
- Access climate resources and networks
If you're unable to make this upcoming session, but are interested in joining the Climate Tech Bootcamp in the future, you are more than welcome to join the waitlist for the next session.