Drylands, Deserts & Desertification Conference 2022
DDD2022 is coming! The 8th International Conference features 50+ Sessions, 200+ Speakers and 20+ Countries! Join for 5 days of scientific and policy sessions, workshops, and tours focusing on topics such as: Earth Observation, Ecology, Economics, Ecosystem Services, Education, Energy, Food, Health, Society and Water.
Conference Venue: The Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research are located at the Sede Boqer campus of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. Situated at the edge of a scenic cliff overlooking the Biblical “Zin Valley” and adjacent to several spectacular national parks and nature reserves, the campus makes a breathtaking venue for an academic gathering.
Poster submissions open until 10 September 2022: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOx6RYZPrmXVxaQ5lgL5HA5XlMbkr…
Register here: https://www.fee.co.il/ddd2022/0/en
Dr. Osvaldo Sala
- Founding Director of the Global Drylands Center
- Julie A. Wrigley, Regents’ and Foundation Professor
- Arizona State University
- Lecture Title: Effects of Climate Change on Drylands: Directional Changes in Precipitation Amount and Variability
Dr. Henry Falk
- Former Director of the National Center for Environmental Health, Center for Disease Control
- Emory College
- Lecture Title: How Will Climate Change Impact Health, And What Can We Do About It