Grant: Antarctic-Arctic Challenge ($500)
Are you working on a research project that is connected to the Antarctic or Artic regions? Do you need more funding to make it a success? Join our Antarctic-Arctic Challenge! We're giving out $750 USD in Instrumentl Research Grants that can be applied to your overall crowdfunding campaign. You’ll be raising funds alongside other amazing researchers in your field. You keep whatever you raise, so even if you don’t win the challenge, you earn funds to do your research. It's a win-win!
How it Works
- Register your research project on our homepage under “Antarctic-Arctic Challenge” or by visiting our Grant Challenge Schedule. If you're not sure if you qualify, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
- Every participant is given a personal advisor to help manage their campaign.
- You must raise a minimum of $1000 on your own to qualify of one of our grants
- On the 20th day after campaigns go live, at 10 am PST (Pacific Standard Time, US), the participant who has earned the most will receive a $500 Instrumentl Research Grant. The participant in second place will receive a $250 Instrumentl Research Grant. These Grants go toward your overall goal.
- After the 20 day mark, continue fundraising until you reach your goal! Campaigns can run as long as 10 weeks, with the possibility of extension Instrumentl charges 8% of all money raised to keep our own lights on and make it possible for more researchers to raise funds for their project. We do NOT charge our 8% fee on Instrumentl Research Grants.
- Register & or start building your campaign.
- Get assigned a personal advisor who will help you every step of the way.
- All campaigns launch together on Wednesday, November 25th at 10:00 am PST (Pacific Standard Time, US).
- Race to raise the most money by day 20 to win an Instrumentl Research Grant (1st and 2nd place prizes). Even if you don’t win, keep fundraising to meet your goal.
- Take home what you earn and get back to working on cool research!