Request for Proposals: Coral Reef Conservation Fund 2023
The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) will award grants to improve the health of coral reef systems. Grants will be awarded to reduce land-based sources of pollution, advance coral reef fisheries management, increase capacity for reef-scale restoration and to support management in their efforts to increase the natural recovery and resiliency of coral reef systems.
The Coral Reef Conservation Fund is a partnership with the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Coral Reef Conservation Program (CRCP) and receives additional funding support from the USDA National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) and Aramco Corporation. The Coral Reef Conservation Fund expects to have approximately $1,000,000 available for funding for this grants cycle.
- Pre-Proposals Webinar (Register here): Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Pre-Proposal Due Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023 by 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Full Proposal Webinar: March 2023
- Full Proposal Due Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023 by 11:59 PM Eastern Time
All application materials must be submitted online through National Fish and Wildlife Foundation’s Easygrants system.
- Go to easygrants.nfwf.org to register in our Easygrants online system. New users to the system will be prompted to register before starting the application (if you already are a registered user, use your existing login). Enter your applicant information. Please disable the pop-up blocker on your internet browser prior to beginning the application process.
- Once on your homepage, click the “Apply for Funding” button and select this RFP’s “Funding Opportunity” from the list of options.
- Follow the instructions in Easygrants to complete your application. Once an application has been started, it may be saved and returned to at a later time for completion and submission.