Attending a workshop at a conference being run by or hosted by a CAKE team member?
The Workshop Support page is where you will find materials recommended for you to make your adaptation learning experience even better. CAKE staff will often host sessions at conferences or for certain organizations and will post the presentations, meeting notes, and recommended reading or tools here for you to explore at your convenience. This is also where you can communicate with the other people who will attend or did attend your session, as well as the session organizer(s).
Not attending a workshop? Please feel free to explore this space and view the materials as well!
This support page is intended to extend your training - so let us know if there is more you want to get from it.
Active Workshop Pages:
- Awareness to Action Training in the Sky Island Region; Ongoing 2010 - 2013, Tucson, Arizona.
- Kresge Grantees and Practitioners Workshop on Climate Change Adaptation; February 7-9, 2012, Portland, Oregon.
- Awareness to Action Training for the Consultative Group on Biological Diversity; Spring 2011, Chicago, IL and Bainbridge Is., WA.
- Freshwater Future Awareness to Action Training; May 2011, Toronto, Ontario.
- Coastal Adaptation to a Changing Climate: Lessons From America's Coasts; National Council for Sciences and the Environment, January 2011, Washington, DC.
- Adapting Your Work to Climate Change: a Freshwater Future/EcoAdapt Workshop; October 22-23, 2010. Detroit, Michigan.
- Smart Conservation in a Climate Change World: How to Fit Climate Change Adaptation into your Organizational Goals; Land Trust Rally, Sunday, October 3, 2010. 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Climate Adaptation Knowledge Exchange: Building an Adaptation Community; The Wildlife Society, Saturday, October 2, 2010. 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m, Snowbird, Utah.