Podcast: Harnessing Natural Infrastructure to Protect the Built Environment
What: Podcast by Allied World and National Wildlife Federation
Description: Natural disasters take an enormous ecological, social and economic toll - can nature-based solutions help? In this podcast, Harnessing Natural Infrastructure to Protect the Built Environment, you will hear from Allied World insurance experts, and NWF scientists, as they discuss the benefits that nature-based solutions can play in hazard risk reduction.
- Helen Eichmann, Senior Vice President, Environmental Division
- Ron Killian, Senior Vice President, Catastrophe Modeling
- Dr. Bruce Stein, Chief Scientist
- Patty Glick, Senior Scientist
- Patrick Fitzgerald, Senior Director of Community Wildlife Program