ICLEI's advanced Adaptation Database and Planning Tool (ADAPT) walks users through the process of assessing vulnerabilities, setting resiliency goals, and developing plans that integrate into existing hazard and comprehensive planning efforts.
ADAPT consists of six modules:
- Getting Started
- Conducting a Resiliency Study
- Setting Preparedness Goals (coming soon)
- Creating a Preparedness Plan (coming soon)
- Implementing a Preparedness Plan (coming soon)
- Monitoring, Evaluating, and Re-Assessing (coming soon)
NOTE: You must be a member of ICLEI to access this tool.
ICLEI members, local governments, available as part of ICLEI's Climate Resilient Communities Program