Colorado River Science Wiki
The Colorado River Science Wiki is a web-based clearinghouse for scientific and technical information relevant to the Colorado River Basin and the management of its water resources and related natural resources.
This clearinghouse is intended to be useful to managers and other decision-makers, to researchers, to the media, and to the broader public. Its objectives are to:
- Share recent and ongoing Colorado River research efforts and findings
- Provide up-to-date synthesis of the science relevant to management
- Allow one-stop access to key technical datasets and data tools
- Help inform discussions about the next Interim Guidelines
- Engage the greater Colorado River community in a joint information-gathering effort
There are six main sections in the Wiki:
The Wiki is still in the early stages of development and will evolve and expand. The initial development of the Wiki is being carried out by Brad Udall (Colorado Water Center, Colorado State University), Julie Vano and Tanya Petach (Aspen Global Change Institute), and Jeff Lukas (Lukas Climate Research and Consulting).
We welcome your feedback; please use this form to send us suggestions, or reach us at the contact information below.
This clearinghouse is intended to be useful to managers and other decision-makers, to researchers, to the media, and to the broader public.