AMEC is a company with a clear vision, a common sense of direction and a culture of performance and delivery. Our aim is to create a successful, sustainable company for the long term. To achieve this we need to balance economic, social and environmental issues in our decision- making processes, ensuring sustainable working is integrated into the very core of our business.
At a glance, some facts about Amec Foster Wheeler:
- 40,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations;
- 150+ years of history, operating in over 50 countries;
- We serve the oil & gas, clean energy, environment & infrastructure and mining markets;
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide;
- Our customers, in both the private and public sector, are among the world’s biggest and best in their fields - BP, Shell, BR Petrobras, KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Pemex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy, to name just a few;
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing;
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in;
- Our business is structured to best serve our global customers across sectors: Americas, AMEA and Southern Europe, Northern Europe and CIS, and the Global Power Group;
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange, where the company is listed in the Oil Equipment and Services sector (AMFW).
Amec Foster Wheeler works globally on projects for clients in the oil & gas, mining, clean energy and environment and infrastructure markets in the following sectors:
- Conventional Power
- Transmission & Distribution
- Transportation & Infrastructure