Founded in 1993, the Land Information Access Association (LIAA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service organization that helps people shape better, more sustainable communities by increasing civic participation, education, information and the effective use of technology.
Headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan, LIAA provides innovative community-building and support services for governments, organizations and individual citizens, including:
- Community planning and development;
- Website, software and database development and IT support;
- Geographic information systems (GIS) and mapping;
- Community-access media and media production;
- and related facilitation, training and education.
To learn more about LIAA, please call 231-929-3696 or visit www.liaa.org.