Minnesota Interagency Climate Adaptation Team (ICAT)
In July 2009 an interagency working group began meeting to explore how the state can adapt to the project impacts of climate change.
The Minnesota ICAT is a group of representatives from several state agencies including the below groups:
- Pollution Control Agency
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Health
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Commerce (Office of Energy Security)
- Department of Public Safety (Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management)
The 2010 they released a preliminary report on climate change impacts on the state and a framework for needed research, planning and action.