Climate Resilience Consulting’s business is to help cities - and the nonprofits, consulting firms, philanthropies and networks that support them - to be resilient to climate change.
At Climate Resilience Consulting, we work with our clients to:
- build resilience measurement tools
- define resilience finance frameworks
- create resilience-focused institutions
Our clients hire us as strategic consultants to:
- Interview, Survey, Research and Report
- Plan, Partner, Convene and Evaluate
- Develop content for their strategies, policies, processes and activities
Joyce Coffee, President of Climate Resilience Consulting, has 25 years of experience leading resilience strategy, implementation and management. She is a trusted advisor to her clients – companies, governments, foundations and nonprofits.