Dr Yinpeng Li is senior climate scientist at CLIMsystems. He is an expert in climate change risk assessment and adaptation, with over 20 years of experience delivering projects for more than 40 countries through close collaboration with research scientists, international organizations (UNDP, UNEP, ADB, World Bank, TNC etc.), and companies from diverse sectors.
Yinpeng Li’s skills extend to broad fields, including:
• Climate change integrated risk and vulnerability assessment;
• Climate, land, and ocean data analysis and downscaling;
• Innovative and practical climate change adaptation and disaster risk assessment model development;
• Systems approach assessment and decision-making support system development;
• Project development and review, implementation and reporting;
• Stakeholder communication and training courses.