Forest Data Partnership: Aligning and Innovating for a Shared Data Ecosystem
The Forest Data Partnership is developing a consistent geospatial data ecosystem that will enable companies, governments, NGOs, researchers and civil society to access open source, validated data that can be used for the monitoring, verification and disclosure of progress in reducing deforestation and advancing restoration.
Join this webinar to learn about how the Forest Data Partnership’s approach will build alignment of stakeholders to reach consensus around key datasets in the ever-expanding landscape of forest monitoring data. Presentations by the speakers will be followed by a Q&A with the audience.
Please visit https://forestdatapartnership.org for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback prior to the webinar.
Interpretations will be provided in Bahasa Indonesia, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Laura Vary, Chief of Party, Forest Data Partnership, WRI
- Remi Dannunzio, Forestry Officer, FAO
- Foster Mensah, Executive Director, CERSGIS (Ghana)
- Gemma Tillack, Policy Director, Rainforest Action Network
- Olivier Tichit, Director of Sustainability, Musim Mas
- Roselyn Fosuah Adjei, Director for Climate Change, Forestry Commission of Ghana
- Helen Bellfield, Deputy Director, Trase