Southern Plains Drought Early Warning System (DEWS)
This hybrid meeting will serve as a touchpoint for collaboration in the Southern Plains Drought Early Warning System (DEWS) region. Agenda items will include following up on topics discussed at our last meeting, knowledge-sharing, networking, and strengthening partnerships within the region.
This dialogue is particularly relevant to those entities that engage in the following activities:
- Provide information on climate conditions, extremes, and impacts
- Monitor/predict changing climate conditions, including drought
- Engage in drought or water planning
- Utilize weather and climate information in decision making
- Conduct research related to drought monitoring, prediction, planning, or risk