2023 Climate Service Providers Academy
- Early Bird Registration: $200 (NOW-end of August)
- Full Registration: $250 (after August 31)
- ASAP Members: 25% off early bird or full price
Do your design, architecture, engineering, or planning clients count on you to help them address climate challenges? Do you want to encourage your company to prioritize climate resilience in the work you do? Do you work - or want to work - in the Great Lakes, South Central, the Caribbean, California/Nevada, or The North/Mid-Atlantic? Then the 2023 Climate Service Providers Academy is for you.
Hosted by American Society of Adaptation Professionals (ASAP) and sponsored by the NOAA Climate Adaptation Partnerships program, this virtual academy will give you the tools you need to develop higher-quality climate services and help your business succeed in the rapidly evolving climate services marketplace. You will come away with:
- New skills for accessing the very best climate data and information tailored to states and regions across the US including: Great Lakes, South Central, Caribbean, North/Mid-Atlantic, California, and Nevada.
- Sophisticated knowledge and relevant examples of the strategies and approaches that constitute high-quality climate change adaptation and resilience practice across North America.
- Connections to complementary businesses and potential partners and collaborators.
The Climate Service Providers Academy includes up to 20 hours of real-time large and small group instruction and a comprehensive suite of digital workshop materials.
Financial Support for Attendance:
Cost should not be a barrier to attendance. Eligible registrants are invited to apply to ASAP's JEDI Fund to cover their registration costs.