Buildings Program Director - ACEEE
As our buildings program director, you will further the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) mission of reducing energy and carbon emissions through whole-building solutions that significantly improve the energy efficiency of existing buildings and new construction. You will help create a strategic vision for the buildings program, establish priorities for the program, and oversee buildings research projects. You will support development and adoption of federal, state, and local building policies, focusing resources on high-impact activities and addressing racial and socioeconomic issues. You will develop new initiatives and form strategic partnerships to help achieve our goals established in the Call to Action.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field required, such as architecture, building science, mechanical engineering, environmental science, urban planning, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the buildings field with at least 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Nationally recognized subject matter expert with track record of publications.
- Comfortable in external-facing role with various members of the public (stakeholders, legislators, funders).
- Proven ability to manage diverse teams and oversee several ongoing projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills to collect and disseminate large amounts of data and information and conduct complex research projects.
- Able to proactively assess and address the social and equity implications of research findings and various policy and program designs.
Simply email your resume to Aileen Hedden at email@example.com with “ACEEE –Buildings #2021-2603 CW” as the subject of the email. Please include your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to the email and paste your cover letter in the body of your email.