Climate Change and Environment Management Systems Experts
NUMARK Associates seeks highly experienced professionals to fill full and part-time positions
as Sr. Climate Change and Sr. Environment Management Systems Experts.
The Sr. Experts shall have a proven track record of providing advisory environmental services to
municipalities, project developer sponsors, or governmental institutions, especially in developing
and lower-income economies. Candidates must have experience participating as subject matter
experts in any of the following areas:
- Climate change impacts on cities, climate change adaptation measures in existing urban infrastructure and disaster risk managemeant;
- Environmental laws, regulatory frameworks and environmental quality compliance standards for urban and industrial pollution prevention and mitigation;
- Identification, characterization, and prioritization of environmental and health impacts from industrial and/or municipal pollution sources;
- Development of integrated waste management plans, environmental audits, environmental impact assessments, comparative risk assessments, and integrated environmental strategies;
- Design and implementation of procedures for establishing, monitoring and evaluating baseline pollution data from urban, industrial, and transport sector sources;
- Economic analyses and economic and environmental benefits of Environmental Management Systems;
- Best practices to manage urban watersheds.
Candidates should have an advanced degree in urban planning, economics, finance, engineering, environmental policy or a related subject and a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
Previous experience in developing and lower-income economies and working experience with USAID or other International Development Assistance agencies is strongly preferred. Please submit a letter indicating the position you are applying for, dedication (full- or part-time), your experience and interests, and a current resume to email@example.com.
NUMARK Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.