Community Engagement Coordinator – The Just Solutions Collective
The Just Solutions Collective is looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator to manage outreach and develop educational programs to engage and inform our partners, namely BIPOC-Frontline organizations that work on climate justice. This is a full-time, remote position with excellent benefits.
The Just Solutions Collective is a national project working to identify, coalesce and promote just solutions for an energy future to support the scalability or adaptability of equitable and just solutions. We are broadening and deepening understanding of equitable and effective policies and projects and fostering a national movement of peer-learning. We are elevating the essential role that community-led solutions play in creating change and supporting Black, Indigenous, People of Color and Frontline community-based organizations to spotlight and scale their solutions across the country.
- Program Development and Management (20%)
- Outreach (25%)
- Content Coordination and Dissemination (20%)
- Coordinate Online Engagement and Education Program Promotion (30%)
- Administrative and Internal (5%)
- 3+ years of professional experience in community organizing, coalitions and/or educational engagement;
- 2+ years developing and managing an engagement program(s);
- BA or equivalent degree or equivalent experience;
- At least one year of professional or volunteer experience working with community-based organizations or personal experience working in Black, Indigenous, and people of color communities.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position that includes excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k (with company match), sick leave, vacation, and paid holidays. Salary is $62,500 annual. The position is remote and can be located anywhere.
How to Apply
Please see the link below for the full job description, requirements and to apply.