Corporate Risks and Opportunities Consultant - south pole group
New York, NY
As part of the Corporate Risks and Opportunities team within the Consultancy & Services Unit, you will focus on the delivery of high quality consultancy advice on climate change mitigation solutions to the corporate sector for American and international clients, and be responsible for the management of small project teams. As a Consultant, you will also lead the development of proposals and participate in business development activities and new service creation. This is a fast growing and dynamic business area with global market potential. If you are ready to take on the challenge, then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement and project manage consulting mandates for international clients
- Plan consulting mandates with necessary know-how and skill set to ensure the most efficient and highest quality implementation
- Develop proposals with the responsible key account managers and senior consulting staff
- Interact with and build relationships with clients and manage the delivery of corporate consulting mandates on corporate climate risks and opportunities
- Support senior consulting staff and our key account management team in business development in the corporate sector
- Support senior consulting staff and key account management team to further develop thought leadership, services and marketing materials, to develop further our corporate offerings
- Interact closely with our international internal team of consultants
- Topics of engagement may include: GHG accounting and disclosure, climate change mitigation, Science Based Targets (SBTs), risk assessment and TCFD, materiality assessment, energy efficiency, Life Cycle Analysis (LCA), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), renewable energy strategy, etc.