Deputy Director of Resilience Services – Climate Resilience Consulting
Climate Resilience Consulting (CRC) is seeking a dedicated, reliable and informed leader to work closely with CRC’s President to drive delivery of consulting services for nonprofit, government and corporate clients.
CRC is a small social enterprise LLC aiming to save lives and improve livelihoods in the face of climate disruption. If climate resilience consulting at a busy start up firm interests you, please learn more about our work on our website.
The Deputy Director will be a part of CRC’s virtual office, working remotely. (CRC’s primary office is in the US Central Standard Time zone). As a climate action firm with clients around the globe, and to support our team’s quality of life, CRC limits travel and engages with clients virtually whenever possible.
The Deputy Director will work with CRC’s founder and president to co-create the overall future of CRC in terms of the firm’s areas of emphasis, partnerships and clients.
- Deputy Director of Resilience Services Areas of Emphasis:
- Bridging between sectors, creating new solutions between climate resilience action and public and private finance, affordable housing, greenhouse gas reduction, public health, jobs, land use etc.
- Identifying social inequities and designing transformative solutions.
- Staying current with American resilience trends including in federal, state and local government, finance, nonprofit and philanthropy and the field overall.
- Deputy Director of Resilience Services Tasks:
- Create client work product such as strategic plans, reports, convenings and presentations.
- Research and develop strategies and action plans.
- Lead stakeholder engagement, including creating and facilitating workshops.
- Manage client and business development workflow software.
- Manage projects including deliverable timelines, project budgeting and client communication.
- Anticipate client needs and invite client collaboration.
- Respond to RFPs, preparing proposal narrative, fee and qualifications materials.
- Hire and manage consultants.
- Other duties as mutually agreed.
- Significant relevant work experience preferably including consulting and government or nonprofit practice.
- Degree in public policy, business, public health, economics or related.
- Collaborative entrepreneur and intra-preneur.
- Critical thinker.
- Growth mindset, hungry to be the change, joyful and hopeful.
- Demonstrated commitment to transforming systems for greater social equity.
Compensation & Benefits
CRC provides competitive salaries. A benefits package will be negotiated.
How to Apply
Please see the link below for the full job description, requirements and to apply. Application deadline is October 18, 2021