Grants & Administration Associate -Women’s Environment & Development Organization
The Women's Environment & Development Organization (WEDO) is currently hiring for two positions - a Program Associate and a Grants & Administration Associate - to join our team pushing & building for climate justice, women's rights and feminist futures for people & planet!
The Grants and Administration Associate will join the WEDO team to provide critical operational support for the administration of our $2 million budget and an exciting portfolio of projects related to women’s leadership, climate change policy-making and social justice advocacy. The GA Associate plays an essential role in supporting the overall goals of the organization by helping us map and execute complex projects with multiple stakeholders, ensuring compliant and on-time delivery of reporting, and ensuring the appropriate data collection to measure impact.
- At least two years’ experience in the nonprofit sector, particularly related to administrative and grants management;
- Degree related to non-profit management is advantageous;
- Demonstrated financial and analytical skills, and extremely detail oriented;
- Familiarity with current issues related to gender, environmental and social justice, in different local, national and global contexts;
- Strong interest in the United Nations, civil society participation and access to global negotiating spheres, non-profit administration/management, women’s organizing and movement-building.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position located in New York, NY (remote work is possible but Candidates must have permit to work in the United States) with a salary range of $52k-$65k.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application, including Resume and Cover Letter, no later than July 16 2021. Applications are requested as soon as possible, and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Please see the link below for the full job description, requirements and to apply.