Keeling Curve Prize 2022 - Global Warming Mitigation Project
What: The Keeling Curve Prize, Global Warming Mitigation Project
Deadline: February 10, 2022 or when 500 applications is reached
Description: Win $25,000 for your climate initiative! Each year, we locate and fund the best climate solutions the world has to offer. Our team is looking for projects with a proven track record of taking greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere. We’ve developed five categories, each one addressing a specific sector of climate innovation. We award $25,000 to two projects in each category:
- Carbon Sinks (Natural & Engineered)
- Projects in this category are advancing technological and nature-based strategies for capturing and/or utilizing heat-trapping gases from the air or oceans.
- Projects in this category decarbonize energy, support zero-carbon energy innovations, and lead the way in improving the supply, distribution, and access of low or zero-emissions energy systems worldwide.
- Projects in this category are making financial mechanisms and economics work for greenhouse gas reduction and/or reversal ventures.
- Social & Cultural Pathways
- Projects in this category are changing the way people consider, understand, and act concerning human impacts on planet Earth. They are trying to answer the question: what does it take, socially and culturally, to develop beyond fossil fuels?
- Transport & Mobility
- Projects that apply in this category are reimagining and reinventing all types of vehicles, fuels, and mobility options for both people and products. These projects will confront the carbon footprint of the vehicles themselves and the routes traveled.
Apply: KCP 2022 Application Form: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/cUC6dE33P04Nqfac0j51m53