Management and Program Analyst, USGS
Posted by: CAKE Team
Post Date: 11/07/2023
Opportunity Type: Job
Organization/Grantor: USGS, Alaska Regional Office
Position/Title/Fund: Management and Program Analyst (Tribal Liaison and Outreach Coordinator)
Type/Term: Full-time, permanent
Location: Anchorage, Fairbanks, or Juneau, AK
Salary: $111,026 - $144,331 per year
Deadline: November 13, 2023
As a Tribal Liaison and Outreach Coordinator within the Alaska Regional Office, some of your specific duties will include:
- Leads implementation of the region's Model for Alaska Native Engagement plan in order to promote and increase tribal interests and engagement in participatory science and collaboration.
- Collaborates with designated officials and key stakeholders, both internal and external of the U.S. Geological Survey to provide a broad range of stakeholder engagement activities that will influence participation and collaboration.
- Acts as the Alaska Region primary representative and resident expert for promoting tribal engagement strategies and ensuring activities and communication adhere to tribal cultural values.
- Identifies specific needs, provides guidance, and develops employee training to enhance working relationships with Alaska Natives and Alaska Native organizations.
- Develops, recommends, and implements regional policy and procedures supporting and promoting diversity and inclusion of Tribes in workforce development, other programs, and services, such as working with Tribal Colleges and Universities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at USAjobs.gov.