Regional Scholarships - Native American Fish & Wildlife Society (NAFWS)
Organizations: Native American Fish & Wildlife Society (NAFWS) & National Conservation Leadership Institute (NCLI)
NCLI Deadline: April 15, 2022
- To apply to NCLI, you must do so through their online application. Learn more about the application process, eligibility and application.
Scholarship Deadline: April 22, 2022
- To apply for the NAFWS NCLI Scholarship, send a copy of your NCLI application plus Tribal ID, or BIA Form 4432 by email to:
- Within 3-4 weeks of scholarship submission, NAFWS will notify applicant on status of scholarship. Funding will be awarded when applicant and NAFWS are notified of acceptance into NCLI’s Cohort 16.
Description: The NAFWS provides various scholarships to full-time undergraduate and graduate Native students that are attending an accredited college/university and are majoring in the fields of natural resources and environmental sciences. NAFWS will award funding to support the tuition cost for 2 Native American/Alaskan Native wildlife professionals to attend the National Conservation Leadership Institute (NCLI).
- Must be Native American/Alaskan Native, submit Tribal Enrollment (CIB, Tribal ID, or BIA Form 4432)
- Mid-career (5-10 years into career)
- Career in fisheries, wildlife and/or natural resources,
- Must be accepted into NCLI